Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Monday Lunch...

So through the social network system here at Learning 2007 I was contacted by a company called Video Arts...they make training and instructional videos that use high value production and comedy to tell corporate business stories. The company was founded by John Cleese (from Monty Python fame).

It sounded interesting so I agreed to meet them for lunch.

Suffice to say, there isn't that much to it...this is an OLD company that is trying to invent itself and find a market in the US Cleese doesn't even own the company anymore and they've been bought several times. They sounded a tad desperate.

I did run into Bob Islip again from Learning Guides...and Alfred Remmits...they are HARD selling at us. I also asked him if he had taken this to P&G directly and came to find out that yes, he has talked to P&G...but only to Linda Coffman...and he had no idea she was leaving P&G. He looked like he got punched in the stomach when I told him.

I did get a good look at their new interface for Learning Guides and its very nice...clean...easier to use. Impressive.

Good lunch...

CDH

No comments: